Starting out the semester in Multimedia these are the different assignments that we have done lately in Multimedia class. Some of them are very long and complicated but i've gone through them.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
The raven
So today I started to continue working on my presentation I am going to do the poem the raven but I am not sure if i am suppose to do all of it since its a long poem so i think i should just do half of it?? Well i don't know I already started and i have the first paragraph and i am working on the second one but I think its hard doing all those effect you have to look at the details. You also have to remember the order that you are going in to because the if u look at the presentation it looks bad if they are not in the order that you want them into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment