Hello!! :)
Today I started to work on my Keynote presentation I decided to do the poem RThe raven By edgar allan poe I have already started the presentation but I am not sure how I am goign to do this because it seems really hard and I dont really know how to do the effects with the words and them flying and coming in and skating and changing the colors so I need to learn how to do that. I think this si going to be a cool project but I just need to work really hard to get the hang of it and I think my poem is to long I am not sure on how long is it suppose to be or if its just an excerpt you want us to do?? So I am not sure of what to do butI guess I ma going to try my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment