Starting out the semester in Multimedia these are the different assignments that we have done lately in Multimedia class. Some of them are very long and complicated but i've gone through them.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Multimedia
So I guess is the second day we actually do something in Multimedia and its not difficult it just takes such a long time I taught this was going to be like BCIS but I was wrong you actually do things here by yourself and in BCIS they tell you what to do in a little list but I guess is fun. I had to create and Avatar and this is my second post so i guess its all good. I guess its good that we did this assignment because i had no idea where many things were. Mac's are so complicated I think I would stick to my old PC they are not complicated. But then again at the same time the Mac's have so may cool features and they remind me of the Ipod Touch and I am very attached to my Ipod so I don't know what I would choose if they gave me an option of a Mac or a PC I wouldn't know what to pick it would be a hard decision. I am not a big blogger person but I kinda like this is like having a myspace page but with writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://theblog-isabel.blogspot.com/2010/08/computer-hunt.html
ReplyDelete(Check out my other blog called "computer Hunt"