It was the 4th day if school and I had come into Multimedia with Mr.Wegscheid and I cam into the class thinking that I wasn't going to to do anything but turns out that I had to come into class and do a computer Hunt. IT WAS BAD!!! I didn't know i was that bad on Mac's until I came into this room. It was fun for the most part but i didn't like that it was so difficult for me. Im going to have to learn how to use them because I kinda think that the Mac's are the future so multimedia you better help me.
http://theblog-isabel.blogspot.com/2010/08/multimedia.html
ReplyDelete(Check out my other blog called " Multimedia"
yea, first i was all like yea woo hoo iam gonna come in here with soo much fun thinking because we were going to have the chance to use the macs, but then it turned out that we had work!..who wouldv'e thaught that macs would be so daing coo and so much to work withl!!:D..lol
ReplyDeleteHahaha Yeah!!!
ReplyDeleteI taught it was all fun and games like BCIS but no he started giving us all these papers.
right!!:D..lol
ReplyDeletemaine it was actually fun, hey can we go to the meez page and edit my avatar?
Hahaha wow random and yes you can.
ReplyDeleteyes! it really is difficult trying to know very fast where every little detail of the computer was but little by little you can get the hang of finding where everything is at and soon we will be experts with these computers!
ReplyDeleteThroughout the year you'll become more comfortable. By the end of the year you'll have no trouble navigating them :)
ReplyDeleteYou're always welcome to ask for help too. I might not give you the answer, but I'll at least help point you in the right direction for the answer.