Search This Blog

letter i kmcelman_100502_3813_s letter a b21 letter e letter l a perfect circle m letter u letter l t letter i m letter e d letter i letter a

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PowerPoint makes you dumb article

After reading the article I feel like I agree with Microsoft. How can they rely on powerpoint when it come to a NASA project. If the astronauts are use to reading and learning informations on technical reports they should stick to that. Cramming a bunch of information just by talking wont help the astronauts on their mission, specially since its a visual. I don't think is powerpoint what makes us dumb I think is the way the people the people are creating them and presenting them is what is getting us confused and don't let us make our job right. NASA's missions are complicated and I don't think its a good idea that they create these presentations to explain to the astronauts, they should stick to what they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment