1. How do you think the Spectrometer works?
I think it has a lot to do with the light and how the different color mix in the spectrometer
2. Were there any unexpected results? What were they?
Yes, there were a lot of colors that I didn't expect to be made with certain colors. For example Magenta I didn't know that was a big part of the printer color its juts magenta.
3. Were there any differences between the different printers?
Yes there were difference between the printer.
4. Compare the printed color sheet to the one linked in the blog. What differences due you notice in the RGB display versus the CMYK printout.
They have different color spaces.
5. Did you notice the Hex Codes for each color. Would you say Hex codes have more in common with RGB or CMYK? Explain.
I think they are ore in common with RGB because the colors are Red Blue and Green and those are more of base colors.
I think they are ore in common with RGB because the colors are Red Blue and Green and those are more of base colors.
6. Do you think the use of spectrometry is important for publishers? Why or why not?
I think it is important because they need those to print the different pages and all the magazines or pictures they want to print they have to have all the little detail and they need the meter so the color will blend right.
I think it is important because they need those to print the different pages and all the magazines or pictures they want to print they have to have all the little detail and they need the meter so the color will blend right.
7. What sort of consequences may arise if spectrometers were not used in publishing?
Like in the pictures we saw in Mr. W blogs the color may look a little of and they just wont look right.
Like in the pictures we saw in Mr. W blogs the color may look a little of and they just wont look right.
No comments:
Post a Comment