Starting out the semester in Multimedia these are the different assignments that we have done lately in Multimedia class. Some of them are very long and complicated but i've gone through them.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
The 1st 6 Weeks
When I first started in this class I was terrible I didnt know anything about anything I was so lost. Our teacher gave us our frist assignment and it consisted of pages. I didnt know anything about pages I seriously taught it was going to be just like Microsoft word but it wasent it is totally different and unlike Microsoft it is confusing. This past 6 weeks ive learned a lot for example like making projects in a text sheet or Canvas. I also learned how to post a blog and different avatars and other gadgets. I also learned about plagiarism and how wrong it is and how many websites and research we have done is all Illegal. I think this information will help me in the future because now I know what websites I can use for photostock images.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment